Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy happy day!

Okay. So I realize that I am supposed to be catching up but I just HAVE to make a few short posts to go along with my fabulous day today. Loved every second of it.
It started out with waking up at my sisters from a little whisper in my ear... "Hey Carni, I love you :)"
I slept in little Linc's bed with him last night at it seriously was the best.
Sweetest little boy EVER.
We got up, played a little, went to the mall, visited G & G B., and then I got the awesome priviledge to take the two little dudes on a date to Arctic Cirlce.
My Mom and Dad and my sister Brooke decided to make a little surprise visit to Logan to see my cute sister Lauren for her birthday (we'll get there). I wanted to go but sadly, I had to work. BUT... I did get lucky enough to hang with these dudes for a while.
I love them.





So like I mentioned, today was my cute cute sisters birthday.
I freaking love her.
This girl is probably one of the most amazing people out there!
Sweetest, nicest, most caring, most forgiving, most thoughtful and loving person you will ever meet!
And to add to it, she is so adorable!
 
I couldn't ask for a better example to look up to in my life!
She has such a strong testimony of the gospel and has the most positive outlook on life!
She seriously is the best and I am so grateful that she is my sister!
Happy Birthday Laur!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!




I started a new job a week ago (I will write about it later) but I had to go to trainging tonight and it was super long!
I made friends with the cutest freaking girl ever so after work I was in the mood for something fun!
I call up a few of my awesome friends and we decided to go get some dessert at the chocolate!
Love that place.
Long story short, I have the best friends ever!
Thanks for such a fun night all you awesome people :)





Such a great day :) love every second of it!
Oh and the best part was.... SANDALS!!!!
first day of the year!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all had a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment