Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dear Elder

Twin.
You have completed over 1/3 of your mission.
8 1/2 months down, 15 1/2 to go.
Freaking crazy.
I couldn't be more proud of you!
Things you have taught me over the past 8 months:
1. You write the best emails ever. LONG and DETAILED emails. Never knew you had it in you ;)
2. You are one of the most optimistic people I have ever met. There is nothing that gets you down. I love it.
3. You are inspired. In so many ways. You have helped me in ways you will never understand.
4. You have such a love for the gospel, family, friends, and just people in general.
5. You are still "you". Freaking funny, and the same old Corb.
6. You are such a stud.
7. You are definitely still my best friend. I look up to you in every way possible.




Thanks for everything you have taught me! 
I love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment