Thursday, August 2, 2012

Somedays..


Some days I wish I could walk down the hall and see you laying on your bed texting, or watching a movie.
Some days I wish I could have a late night chat with you.
Some days I wish I could hear you tell me how cool you really are and how you know I wish I was as cool as you.
Some days I wish I could come into your room and help you in those stressful situations when you are trying to decide what pants go best with the shirt you are wearing.
Some days I wish I could make you laugh with my stupid comments and dumb jokes.
Some days I wish I could go on a twin date with you to get cafe rio, or zupas, or maybe even make a stop at the Nike store.
Some days I wish I could be extremely irritated by your short responses to my super deep questions.
Some days I wish you would ask me for advice on what to do about the girls in your life.
Some days I wish I could hear your pathetic jokes that make me laugh when I am trying my hardest not to.
Some days I wish I could come home to you taking a nap on the couch.
Some days I wish I could watch you play with and tease the little kids.
Some days I wish I could get up in sacrament meeting to bare my testimony and have you follow right behind me.
Some days I wish I could just have a super long chat with you about life.
Some days... 
and today is one of those days.
I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment