Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spoiled!

Today my cute mom  told me that she wanted to take me clothes shopping for school after I got off work. I got off at 6, came home and changed and we left! We got to City Creek and she suggested we get some food at The Cheesecake Factory before we started our shoppin! Little did I know my cute sisters and sisters-in-law were there to surprise me!! They all brought such nice gifts and spoiled me like crazy! I have the best family ever! Thank you, girls for all of your support and for such a fun night! I love you all!! Oh and did I mention my Momma?! I have the best mom ever :)

Surprise!! 

Brooke, Kristin, and Marianne

My mom, Lauren, and Kelly



Me!
Excuse the "not so ready look!" (One disadvantage of surprises! ha!)

Brooke and I

My awesome school supplies from Marianne!

Fabulous candle warmer from Kristin!



Cute sheets to match my bedroom set from my Momma!!

Her sweet card :)



Super cute bathroom stuff from Brooke!! 

Adorable dishes from Laur!!


USU sweatshirt from Kelly!! 

Completely spoiled!!

The girls! Love them!! 
Thanks again for everything! I am one very lucky girl! 

1 comment:

  1. carli!!! i can't even wait for you to move up to logan! it is gonna be a blast to have you up there:) but we better hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete