Sunday, December 11, 2011

Golfing :)

Yesterday I went golfing for my first time..
Jared Hansen, one of my good friends, promised me three years ago that he would teach me how to golf.
So.. yesterday was the day and it. was. sweet :)
We went to the Murray golf course and because Jared used to work there, we played for free and they let us drive their sweet new cart!
I have been to the range a few times with some of my family and some friends and i've never really gotten into it but i LOVED it yesterday!
I NEVER thought I would say that!
My brother-in-law is a huge golfer and I have never understood the excitement!
It seems so...boring. And way too quiet for me but yesterday was the first time I have been able to somewhat understand...:)
I decided after we finished that I just might be changing my profession ;)
Ha! I wish.
Anyway, it was bomb.
Thanks Jared for takin me!

No comments:

Post a Comment