Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Girls day :)





I got off work early yesterday and wanted to do something fun but different so I decided to call my 3 little nieces and inivte them over to play.
Little Ella, Hannah, and Kate came with me to the store to get treats and nail polish.
Its so fun taking little girls out.
They are SOOO different than boys!
I will admit it was a little crazy but we had so much fun and they are all so girly :) love it.
All but the part when a sweet old lady came up and told the girls how she had three little girls right in a row just like them so she knows exactly how "THEIR MOM" (grabbing my arm) feels!
Seriously lady?!?!?!?!?!
Didn't want to make her feel bad by telling her she was COMPLETELY WRONG so I smiled and got out of there!
We came back to my house and painted nails which was quite the adventure!! I should've planned a little better and just done one girl at a time but... nope. I did one hand for each of them and then the other. I'm pretty sure it took at least three times per hand per girl to get it right because to ask a little girl to sit still for more than 30 seconds and let their nails dry is a lot to ask! We also had to paint toes too!
After that we ate our treats and made little treat bags for the brothers who didnt get invited.
During all of this, we played house ( my favorite thing as a little one :)) Hannah was the Mom, Ella was the little sister, I was the big sister, and Kate was the Aunt-Mom. Haha! So cute!
After a good 2 hours we were all tired so I took girlys home!
It was such a fun night :)
I love little girls, and i'm tellin ya... I was supposed to have a little sister!
That just may have been the start of a new tradition!




No comments:

Post a Comment