Friday, January 13, 2012

My new obsession.





B O W L I N G.
I freaking love it. 
I am not good. Not even a little bit but I cant seem to get enough.Last week Sara and I were hanging out and we decided to go bowling just to do something different.We invited Corbin to join us and surprisingly... he accepted :)
It was so much fun!
Kind of an odd group... but we had a blast and we laughed a ton!
The next day Sara and I hung out all day and we decided to go bowling.. again :)
Just us two. 
We're so cool, we know.
Anyway, I. did. terrible.
We're talking like 70's????
And I definitely decided that was the end of my bowling career. Ha! 
But.. that definitely didn't last long.
What do ya know? 
You find me on my way to the bowling alley for the third night in a row but this time the wait was wayyyyyy too long. 
Bowling is cool people.
So cool that Sara and I decided that when I move up to Logan in the fall, we are going to sign up for a bowling class!! YES!!!
Legit.
And I can't wait!
Need a fun idea to start off your weekend??? 
:) bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment