Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday disney movie night: Tarzan


Tonight some friends and I watched Tarzan and it made me realize how much I LOVE disney movies.
They are the best!
So I decided that this has to become our new tradition.
Every Tuesday night is disney movie night.
Back in the day we had "Blizzard Tuesday" where we all went to Dairy Queen and got blizzards every tuesday night.
It was my favorite thing ever.
A time to catch up and have a great time with everyone.
That kinda died when it got cold so here's a new one :)
I never really cared for Tarzan growing up but after watching it tonight.. it's one of my favorites :)
The story is perfect and can I just say... I love Jane!
I wish I was her.
She's so cute! Perfect smile. Funny. Yellow dress. Blue eyes. WHITE GLOVES. and she has a BABE for a man :) lucky.
Anyway, thats all about that tonight!
I will keep you updated on Tuesday Disney Movie Night!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment