Monday, February 6, 2012

Exercise time!!


I am so out of shape.
SO out of shape.
And because of that, I decided that today was the day to start changing that.
Brooke, my sister, has a pass to lifetime fitness and with a pass you can take a guest with you every two months.
I wanted to try it out because I have heard amazing things about that place.
Amazing would  be an understatement for this gym.
It was insane!!!
So freaking nice.
We went this morning and it felt so great to work out again!
I am quite positive that I am going to die tomorrow...but hey! something HAS to happen!
I am not likin the looks of this body these days.
Then, to add to this exercising day, I went to zumba tonight!!!!
I am pretty sure that zumba is THEE GREATEST thing EVER.
I love it.
If you haven't tried it, I HIGHLY recommend it! And while you're at it, go take a tour of lifetime ;)
Anyway, I am feeling pretty good. Tired. But good.
We'll see how much I am liking all of this tomorrow! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment