Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love today.

20 reasons for loving today:
1. I started my day off bright and early. 5:30. and because I went to bed at a good time last night it actually felt good! for once.
2. I drank orange juice today :) If you know me, you know I don't drink anything at all. And I drank a whole cup! (and to add to it... OJ is healthy!!! yay!!)
3. I went to my favorite Marriage and Family Relations class with my favorite teacher.
4. I sent missionary letters...:) My favorite.
5. I turned in a job application!
6. I made sure to get all caught up on my tithing and other bills. ahhh. feels so good.
7. I got to pick  my two cute little nephews up from their friends house :)
8. I had a super delicious homemade lunch. Tortilla with ham and cheese, celery, and an apple. Yum!
9. I went to the gym with Brooke!! 2nd day in a row. Yes! And it felt soooo great!
10. I came home and had a cute little talk with the twin.
11. I got to go approve of a BEAUTIFUL dress for sweethearts!!!
12. I got to visit my cute little nieces and nephew and have a fabulous talk with my sister-in-law.
13. I had a fun chat with my momma.
14. Brooke and Lincoln and Carter came to visit! Always my favorite :)
15. I got to go to an enrichment class with my mom and learn to make lots of cute things out of jars.
16. I went and got panda for the fam and had to wait for 20 minutes for them to make more food because they were seriously out of EVERYTHING!!! and while waiting I got a lovely make-out show from and adorable couple near by. gag. Seriously people??
17. I listened (and sang) to the Tarzan soundtrack. My favorite thing EVER 
18. Ate dinner with the cute family and watched the news.
19. Read scriptures.
20. And now... time for bed! :)
Today was definitely a success!! Hope you all had a great day as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment