Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekend in Logan.



Have I mentioned that I. LOVE. LOGAN???
Everything about it.
This last weekend I went to Logan with my mom and sister and her two little boys to visit my other sister and some friends.
We got there Friday at about 6, got our hotel room, went and picked Lauren up, took her stuff back to the hotel room and went to dinner.
We went to Cafe Sabor for dinner and it was delicious!
Laurens cute roommate Tish came with us and my adorable cousin, Becca, that just recently got back from a mission also met us there. 
After dinner we went back to the hotel and Erica and her roommates and a few West Jordan friends came and picked me up and we went to a party!!
The institute rented out a whole gym and everyone go to go play!
You could play in the gymnastics gym, volleyball, swimming, basketball, tennis, four square, zumba (love it) and lots of other stuff.
It seriously was the best and made me SOOOOO excited to move away!
I met a lot of way sweet people and saw some good old friends from way back when. 
After the party we went back to Erica's apartment for a sec and then they took me back to the hotel. 
So fun! Thanks for letting me come play again, friends!!
Saturday we slept in, ate breakfast, and took our time getting ready.
The two little dudes wanted to leave so we went to a cute little bakery and got donuts and then we went bowling!!! Yes. :)
I get worse everytime but I love it just the same :)
It was the little boys first time bowling and they did so good and LOVED it!
After bowling we did a little shopping and then headed back to Laurens apartment.
We did some crafts with the kids and then watched cars and took naps :)
Lauren made an adorable decoration for me to hang on the wall in my college apartment :) love her.
When everyone was all rested we headed to the Bluebird for a fantastic dinner, took lauren back to her apartment and headed home!
It was such a fun weekend!
I always hate leaving Logan but I love to think that 6 short months I could be moving there...:)
I'll be back to visit shortly!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment