Sunday, October 30, 2011

Change.






I had a hard time sleeping last night because I have so much on my mind.
This weekend I had a couple very good talks with different people that I can't get off my mind.
These people are all people I look up to and admire so much.
I want to be like them.
I want to be a trustworthy, honest person.
I want to be an open book.
And right now, I'm not.
I'm ready to be that person and prove myself wrong.
I'm ready to do this because it's what I want and what I need to be happy.
I'm ready.
Right now.
I'm sick of waiting for the "right time" or the "perfect moment".
That "right time" is NOW.
Today.
It's going to take a while for me to make all the changes I need to make but
I am doing it.

Thank you for always being such great examples to me and for making me have this desire to change. Family, friends, I couldn't do it without you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment