Saturday, November 19, 2011

Erica Virginia Pitts and the USU weekend!

Erica and I were great friends off and on through middle school and high school. We had our rough times but she is freaking adorable, so funny, so nice, and I absolutely love talking to her!
We have both wanted to go to Utah State F O R E V E R because both of our sisters went/ go there and it didn't work out so well for me but she's there and lovin it!
We just talked for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago and this weekend she came home friday and was going back up to Logan today so I decided to follow her up and hang out for the weekend! It was so fun driving behind Erica because she danced in her car the ENTIRE way!!! So funny!
It has been so much fun!
I absolutely LOVE it here!!!
We hung out at her apartment with her freaking cute roomates (April, Ashlee, Shacy, and Brittney! Love them!) for a while, went to the marketplace to see some high school friends, went to the aggie basketball game (they beat SUU!! yes :)) and then went to Wingers to eat and say hello to shacy!
After that I went to see my cute sister and then back to ericas.
It's been sooooo fun! I wish more than anything I lived here so I could party with all of these cute girls!
Thanks Erica for letting me follow you up and stay at your apartment! It's been so fun and I love ya to death! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment