Friday, November 11, 2011

You Raise Me Up.


The title says it all.
Life is hard.
Harder than it has ever been.
Satan has never worked so hard.
I have never had to make so many decisions, decisons that will shape my life.
And I don't know how I could do it without my Savior. My best friend.
The one who is always there for me.
The one who loves me, unconditionally.
The one who is real, so real.
The one who hurts when I hurt, who smiles when I smile.
The one who knows and understands me.
The one who will never give up on me, who has faith in me.
The one who accepts me for who I am and for what I want to become.
The one who gives me trials to make me stronger.
The one who blessed me with the most amazing parents and family.
The one who gives me never ending chances.
The one who forgives.
The one who keeps me holding on.
The one who holds on.
The one who lifts me up when I am down.
The one who watches over me.
The one who blesses me everyday of my life.
The one who I can talk to anytime, anywhere.
The one who always listens.
The one who believes, in me.
Thank you. Thank you for your never ending love. Thank you for helping me through these tough times. Thank you for never giving up on me, and thank you for giving me strength when my own is not enough. Thank you for the countless chances to be forgiven and to become a better person. Thank you for making me strong and for understanding. I could never do this without you. Thank you for being so real and so true. Always.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment