Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Little Marriage Hungry.



Okay before you get too stuck on the title this is a temporary thing. VERY temporary. Marriage is really not something I am looking for anytime soon but today has just been one of those days where I've heard and seen so many things that just make me want to find a man... thee man and live happily ever after. :) Blogs, facebook, newly weds, ahhh!! I am a little jealous. I have my wedding all planned out in my head. Ring. Dress. Colors. Hair style. My handsome man. The reception. The temple (of course) The car I want to ride away in (or the carriage :)) The honeymoon. EVERYTHING!! Ridiculous. I know. And It's probably a little pointless that I have it all planned out like this because I'm sure a lot will change by the time I'm ready to get married. but its still fun to dream :) There is no such thing as a perfect wedding without the perfect man. I want my man to match up to...this:
Handsome. 
Funny.
Easy to talk to.
Hard worker.
Honest.
Honorable priesthood holder.
Return missionary.
Dependable.
Loyal.
Respect for women. ALL women.
Good smile.
Caring.
Loving.
Fun.
Loves kids.
Family oriented.
Smart.
Stud. Stud. Stud.
Anyway, you get it. :) I hope i'm not asking for too much! Although I am SO far from being ready to become a wife.. a mother.. Now is the time for me to prepare and become this person so I deserve someone that great! The day will come. One day. For now.. the fairytale will remain in my mind each day when I see that cute couple walking and  holding hands...the fun wedding pictures...Honeymoon pictures... hear the term..Newlyweds...cute little families...the list goes on. oh man. I'm jealousI can't wait!
Hope you all had a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. “How sweet is the assurance, how comforting is the peace that come from the knowledge that if we marry right and live right, our relationship will continue, notwithstanding the certainty of death and the passage of time. Men may write love songs and sing them. They may yearn and hope and dream. But all of this will be only a romantic longing unless there is an exercise of authority that transcends the powers of time and death.” --Gordon B. Hinckley :) :)

    ReplyDelete